The Western State College of Law at Argosy University WSCL Law Review named Professor Philip L. Merkel as recipient of its Distinguished Faculty Member Award for the 2017-2018 academic year. It also presented Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen with its Distinguished Alumni Member Award. The presentations were made at the Law Review’s Awards Banquet, held on April 27 at the Doubletree Hotel in Irvine. Many Law Review alumni as well as current members attended the event.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
- Phoenix President Speaks to Imagine Schools
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Law Review Honors Philip Merkel, Neil Pedersen
June 6, 2018