The Western State College of Law at Argosy University WSCL Law Review named Professor Philip L. Merkel as recipient of its Distinguished Faculty Member Award for the 2017-2018 academic year. It also presented Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen with its Distinguished Alumni Member Award. The presentations were made at the Law Review’s Awards Banquet, held on April 27 at the Doubletree Hotel in Irvine. Many Law Review alumni as well as current members attended the event.
Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Law Review Honors Philip Merkel, Neil Pedersen
June 6, 2018