The Western State College of Law at Argosy University WSCL Law Review named Professor Philip L. Merkel as recipient of its Distinguished Faculty Member Award for the 2017-2018 academic year. It also presented Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen with its Distinguished Alumni Member Award. The presentations were made at the Law Review’s Awards Banquet, held on April 27 at the Doubletree Hotel in Irvine. Many Law Review alumni as well as current members attended the event.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Law Review Honors Philip Merkel, Neil Pedersen
June 6, 2018