Western State College of Law professor Monica Todd presented at the Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference at the University of Denver on March 24. Her presentation, “You cheated? When I specifically told you not to? Academic Dishonesty and Best Practices for Preventing It,” addressed the various ways in which law students cheat, as well as reasons and consequences for doing so for students, schools, and the profession. The importance of promoting integrity throughout the law school experience was proposed as a key solution for addressing the problem at its source. This presentation was inspired by the collaborative efforts of Professors Todd and Lori Roberts in their upcoming article on this topic.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Monica Todd Presents at Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference
April 23, 2018