Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Neil Pedersen Speaks at “Jump-Start Your Law Practice” Conference
Date: November 22, 2017
Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen (Western State Class of 1988 | Hall of Fame | Dean's Counselor) spoke at the “Jump-Start Your Law Practice” conference, a three-day law practice management forum in Indianapolis, Indiana, attended by solo and small firm practitioners from all over the country, on November 18-20. Professor Pedersen’s presentation was entitled “Law Office Employee Hiring, Firing and Management.” He also participated in two panel discussions, entitled “Money, Fees and Pricing (Making Your Money Work for You),” and “Time Management and Proper Delegation.” Most of Professor Pedersen’s content came directly from his Law Practice Management and Technology class taught at Western State.