Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Neil Pedersen Speaks at “Jump-Start Your Law Practice” Conference
November 22, 2017
Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen (Western State Class of 1988 | Hall of Fame | Dean's Counselor) spoke at the “Jump-Start Your Law Practice” conference, a three-day law practice management forum in Indianapolis, Indiana, attended by solo and small firm practitioners from all over the country, on November 18-20. Professor Pedersen’s presentation was entitled “Law Office Employee Hiring, Firing and Management.” He also participated in two panel discussions, entitled “Money, Fees and Pricing (Making Your Money Work for You),” and “Time Management and Proper Delegation.” Most of Professor Pedersen’s content came directly from his Law Practice Management and Technology class taught at Western State.