How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Thursday, January 3 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 5 at 10 a.m.
The workshop will be held at the campus: 3501 West Sunflower Avenue, Suite 110 in Santa Ana and refreshments will be provided.
Join Argosy University, Orange County Campus for this complimentary workshop, open to all those wishing to enhance their current skills or address questions surrounding obtaining or funding an undergraduate or graduate degree. All are welcome to attend and should register in advance by contacting: Jennifer Stead by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 714-338-6201.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Orange County Workshop Series: "How to Apply for Financial Aid"- January 3rd and 5th
Date: November 7, 2007