How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Thursday, January 3 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 5 at 10 a.m.
The workshop will be held at the campus: 3501 West Sunflower Avenue, Suite 110 in Santa Ana and refreshments will be provided.
Join Argosy University, Orange County Campus for this complimentary workshop, open to all those wishing to enhance their current skills or address questions surrounding obtaining or funding an undergraduate or graduate degree. All are welcome to attend and should register in advance by contacting: Jennifer Stead by email: email@example.com or by calling: 714-338-6201.
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Orange County Workshop Series: "How to Apply for Financial Aid"- January 3rd and 5th
November 7, 2007