Argosy University, Phoenix Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program Chair, Dr. Anna Edgeston, received the prestigious honor of the HOPE AWARD (Volunteer of the Year) from Restore Small Groups. Restore Small Groups is a non-profit organization that provides an opportunity to make changes to what causes dissatisfaction in your life. Participants address challenges related to their relationships, family dynamics, careers, food and body image issues, grief, anxiety, addiction, and much more.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
November 28, 2018