Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen spoke to about 80 lawyers on the topic, “The Attorney-Client Contract: The Intersection of Ethics and Risk Management.” Professor Pedersen gave the one-hour presentation at the California Lawyers Association Annual Conference, held in San Diego. The discussion included content related to required and recommended provisions in attorney-client contracts, as well as procedures to assure the most effective use of the agreement. The content came directly from a portion of the Law Practice Management and Technology class co-taught by Professor Pedersen and Adjunct Professor Carolyn Dillinger at Western State.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
November 7, 2018