- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
April 15, 2008
Join us for a Registron, on Saturday April 26th at 11:00am at the Santa Monica Campus. This event streamlines the registration process and provides application, financial aid and admissions assistance, so that you can be enrolled and starting class with us, May 5th! Simply bring your official or unofficial transcripts for evaluation and we'll help to get you started in the program of your choice. Here's what you can expect: complete your interview with a dedicated admissions representative, learn about financial aid options for those who qualify, and apply, begin or complete your application and find out if you are accepted, on the spot. To RSVP, please call: 310.866.4000 or email: email@example.com.