- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Date: April 15, 2008
Join us for a Registron, on Saturday April 26th at 11:00am at Inland Empire Campus. This event streamlines the registration process and provides application, financial aid and admissions assistance, so that you can be enrolled and starting class with us, May 5th! Simply bring your official or unofficial transcripts for evaluation and we'll help to get you started in the program of your choice. Here's what you can expect: complete your interview with a dedicated admissions representative, learn about financial aid options for those who qualify, and apply, begin or complete your application and find out if you are accepted, on the spot. To RSVP, please call: 909.915.3800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.