Dr. Gary Wirt, who in 1996 earned a Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University, Sarasota (then the University of Sarasota), was recently elected chair of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Wirt is the president at Goldey-Beacom College in Wilmington, Delaware.
Dr. Wirt been on the commission since 2005, has chaired 12 evaluation teams, and served as a trustee of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, where he was a member of the finance committee and the human resources committee. In 2011, he was re-elected to the Commission on Higher Education.
Read more about Dr. Wirt here:
See http://ge.argosy.edu/programoffering/762 for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Latest Press Releases
- Hawaii’s Kim Perez Hults Named to Leadership Alliance
- Argosy University, Phoenix Professor Dr. Lee Underwood is dedicated to his profession and to educating students
- Sarasota Grad Larry Tripp Named GACTE Teacher of the Year
- Two Argosy University Twin Cities faculty members presented at this year’s APA Convention
- Jennifer Koh Writes Amicus Brief for Coalition of Over Forty Legal Services Organizations, Public Defender’s Offices, Law School Clinics and Other Entities
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Sarasota Graduate Elected Chair of Middle States Commission on Higher Education
February 7, 2017