Dr. Gary Wirt, who in 1996 earned a Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University, Sarasota (then the University of Sarasota), was recently elected chair of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Wirt is the president at Goldey-Beacom College in Wilmington, Delaware.
Dr. Wirt been on the commission since 2005, has chaired 12 evaluation teams, and served as a trustee of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, where he was a member of the finance committee and the human resources committee. In 2011, he was re-elected to the Commission on Higher Education.
Read more about Dr. Wirt here:
See http://ge.argosy.edu/programoffering/762 for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Sarasota Graduate Elected Chair of Middle States Commission on Higher Education
February 7, 2017