- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
School Leadership Licensure Assessment (SLLA) Workshop, January 6th- Argosy University, Orange County Campus
November 26, 2007
The College of Education at Argosy University, Orange County Campus will host a SLLA* Workshop on January 6, 2008 at 8:30 a.m. The event will prepare potential administrators for the SLLA test for licensure on January 12, 2008. The requirements needed to take this course are: a Masters degree and 3 years teaching experience.
*The School Leadership Licensure Assessment is an alternative means of acquiring the Tier 1 administrative services credential in California.
The Workshop begins at 8:30 a.m. and will end at 4:30 p.m. Cost is $50.00 and lunch will be provided.
To RSVP, please contact: Misa Butsuhara at 714-338-6223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .