- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
School Leadership Licensure Assessment (SLLA) Workshop, January 6th- Argosy University, Orange County Campus
Date: November 26, 2007
The College of Education at Argosy University, Orange County Campus will host a SLLA* Workshop on January 6, 2008 at 8:30 a.m. The event will prepare potential administrators for the SLLA test for licensure on January 12, 2008. The requirements needed to take this course are: a Masters degree and 3 years teaching experience.
*The School Leadership Licensure Assessment is an alternative means of acquiring the Tier 1 administrative services credential in California.
The Workshop begins at 8:30 a.m. and will end at 4:30 p.m. Cost is $50.00 and lunch will be provided.
To RSVP, please contact: Misa Butsuhara at 714-338-6223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .