The American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Southern California, together with the Orange County psychological Association, recently held a Specialty Practice Life Long Learning Initiative (LLLI) Panel Discussion.
The event, open to current and prospective students in clinical psychology and counseling programs, was an opportunity to meet and hear from senior level psychologists in the Orange County community who have developed specialty practices.
“Pursuing Specializations in Psychology”
- Leslie Drozd, Ph.D. Child custody evaluator and psychotherapist for families with child custody issues
- David Lechuga, Ph.D. Neuropsychologis
- Scott Nelson, Psy.D. Specializes in providing psychological evaluations
- Kent Peppard, Ph.D. Gero-psychologist that provides evaluations for mild cognitive impairment and dementia for the geriatric population
- Benjamin Strack, Ph.D. Sport psychologist