Argosy University, Tampa is pleased to host the Tampa Bay Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TBAMFT) workshop titled “Understanding the Benefits of Marriage and Family Therapy.” The workshop will be held on April 5, 2017 at 4:30 pm at the Tamps campus, located at 1403 North Howard Avenue, Tampa, FL 33607.
The workshop is designed for marriage and family therapy supervisors to meet marriage and family therapy supervisees.
The TBAMFT is a regional professional organization comprised of Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs) and other professionals who have an interest in issues related to the systemic view of relationships.
TBAMFT is the leading professional organization developed as a Chapter of the Florida Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (FAMFT) which is a division of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
For more information or to register, please visit www.tbamft.com.
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Tampa Bay Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Understanding the Benefits of Marriage and Family Therapy – April 5, 2017
Date: March 14, 2017