Dr. Kristin Benson, vice president of academic affairs and dean of health sciences at Argosy University, Twin Cities recently led the national nursing "Eclipse" summit at Argosy University, Dallas. All nursing chairs from the Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Hawaii campuses worked together to establish a programmatic standard for delivering the nursing curriculum in a blended with technology format. The team collaborated on programmatic accreditation updates with selected course review.
Latest Press Releases
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Twin Cities’ Dr. Kristin Benson Leads National Nursing “Eclipse” Summit
September 12, 2017