Dr. Kristin Benson, vice president of academic affairs and dean of health sciences at Argosy University, Twin Cities recently led the national nursing "Eclipse" summit at Argosy University, Dallas. All nursing chairs from the Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Hawaii campuses worked together to establish a programmatic standard for delivering the nursing curriculum in a blended with technology format. The team collaborated on programmatic accreditation updates with selected course review.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Twin Cities’ Dr. Kristin Benson Leads National Nursing “Eclipse” Summit
Date: September 12, 2017