Dr. Kristin Benson, vice president of academic affairs and dean of health sciences at Argosy University, Twin Cities recently led the national nursing "Eclipse" summit at Argosy University, Dallas. All nursing chairs from the Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Hawaii campuses worked together to establish a programmatic standard for delivering the nursing curriculum in a blended with technology format. The team collaborated on programmatic accreditation updates with selected course review.
Latest Press Releases
- Phoenix Program Chair Honored by Restore Small Groups
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Twin Cities’ Dr. Kristin Benson Leads National Nursing “Eclipse” Summit
September 12, 2017