Dr. Kristin Benson, vice president of academic affairs and dean of health sciences at Argosy University, Twin Cities recently led the national nursing "Eclipse" summit at Argosy University, Dallas. All nursing chairs from the Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Hawaii campuses worked together to establish a programmatic standard for delivering the nursing curriculum in a blended with technology format. The team collaborated on programmatic accreditation updates with selected course review.
Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Twin Cities’ Dr. Kristin Benson Leads National Nursing “Eclipse” Summit
September 12, 2017