Dr. Kristin Benson, vice president of academic affairs and dean of health sciences at Argosy University, Twin Cities recently led the national nursing "Eclipse" summit at Argosy University, Dallas. All nursing chairs from the Atlanta, Dallas, Denver and Hawaii campuses worked together to establish a programmatic standard for delivering the nursing curriculum in a blended with technology format. The team collaborated on programmatic accreditation updates with selected course review.
Latest Press Releases
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Counseling Psychologist –Argosy University Assistant Professor Jameca Woody Falconer, PhD Receives Fulbright Grant
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- argosy university, online programs launches three advanced degrees to meet the needs of busy educators
- Neal S. Rubin, PhD, ABPP appointed Chair of Committee on Scientific Freedom and Responsibility of American Association for the Advancement of Science
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Twin Cities’ Dr. Kristin Benson Leads National Nursing “Eclipse” Summit
Date: September 12, 2017