Join us Tuesday, February 5th at 6:00 p.m. for an Information Session devoted to Undergraduate Admissions, for current High School students and their parents and friends, who are interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. In addition to exploring available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid and admissions procedures, Argosy University faculty will lead a series of Career Information Sessions that will cover a variety of interest areas and topics.
The "Open House: Undergraduate Admissions" event will be held at the Washington, D.C. Campus at 6:00p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Undergrad Event: February 5th - Washington, D.C. Campus
Date: December 14, 2007