Join us Monday, February 7th at 6 p.m. for an Information Session for current High School students and their parents interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. Here, we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, etc. Meet with current students and faculty and speak with our Admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your future educational goals.
The "Preparing for College" event will be held at the Hawaii Campus at 6 p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Undergrad Event: February, 7th - Hawaii Campus
Date: December 18, 2007