Join us Saturday, January 26th at 10 a.m. for an Information Session for current High School students and their parents interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. Here, we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, etc. Meet with current students and faculty and speak with our Admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your future educational goals.
The "Preparing for College" event will be held at the Hawaii Campus from 10:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Undergrad Event: January 26th - Hawaii Campus
December 18, 2007