Join us Saturday, January 26th at 10 a.m. for an Information Session for current High School students and their parents interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. Here, we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, and more. Students can attend a workshop on interviewing skills, while parents can participate in a workshop devoted to financial assistance and understanding FAFSA. Argosy University current students and faculty, as well as the Admissions team will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your future educational goals.
The "Preparing for College" event will be held at the Seattle Campus from 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Undergrad Event: January 26th - Seattle Campus
Date: December 18, 2007