Join us Thursday, January 31st at 6:30p.m for an Information Session for current High School students, their parents and friends, who are interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. Here, we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, and more. Students can attend a workshop on interviewing skills, while parents can participate in a workshop devoted to financial assistance and understanding FAFSA. Argosy University current students and faculty, as well as the Admissions team will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your future educational goals.
The "Start of Your Life" event will be held at the Inland Empire Campus at 6:30p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University Dream Fest
- Florida School of Professional Psychology presents the 7th Annual Children, Couples and Families Conference
- Please join us for a networking event at the Southeastern Psychological Association Annual Meeting
- Argosy University, Twin Cities Partnership Breakfast
- Forensic Psychology Field Placement Fair Hosted by Argosy University, Dallas
Click here for more Events articles.
Undergrad Event: January 31st - Inland Empire Campus
Date: December 17, 2007