Join us Thursday, January 31st at 6:30p.m for an Information Session for current High School students, their parents and friends, who are interested in learning more about the Bachelors degree programs offered at Argosy University. Here, we will answer your questions about available degree programs, scholarships, financial aid, admissions procedures, and more. Students can attend a workshop on interviewing skills, while parents can participate in a workshop devoted to financial assistance and understanding FAFSA. Argosy University current students and faculty, as well as the Admissions team will be available to answer your questions and discuss how to achieve your future educational goals.
The "Start of Your Life" event will be held at the Inland Empire Campus at 6:30p.m. To RSVP, please call: 1.800.377.0617
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Argosy University, Phoenix is partnering with the Mental Health Awareness Coalition (MHAC) for their upcoming “Strike Out Stigma Bowling Event”
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Twin Cities
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Tampa
- You're Invited to the Argosy University Education Experience at Argosy University, Phoenix
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Undergrad Event: January 31st - Inland Empire Campus
December 17, 2007