Jeffrey Binder, a professor of psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, lends his expert advice on finding the right therapist. He suggests relying on word of mouth from trusted family member or friend.
In The News
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
- Atlanta Professor Discusses Consent and Sex Education
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Georgia professor offers advice on finding the right therapist
November 26, 2014