Jeffrey Binder, a professor of psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, lends his expert advice on finding the right therapist. He suggests relying on word of mouth from trusted family member or friend.
In The News
- Carolyn Dillinger Moderates Panel at SMB TechFest
- Brian Sharpless was recently interviewed for the Boston Globe for an article about how culture shapes your mind and mental illness
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Jennifer Koh Interviewed on “Ask a Leader” Radio Show on Immigration Enforcement and the City of Irvine
- Jelena Djurovic, M.A., co-authored an article that was recently published in OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Georgia professor offers advice on finding the right therapist
November 26, 2014