Jeffrey Binder, a professor of psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, lends his expert advice on finding the right therapist. He suggests relying on word of mouth from trusted family member or friend.
In The News
- Tampa’s Dr. Sean Sullivan Cited in APA’s “Monitor on Psychology”
- Governor Brown appoints Robert S. Wada to Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Chicago Faculty Member Publishes Article on Correlation Between Social Media and Chinese Eating Habits in Chicago
- Sarasota Grad Dr. Marty Lev Named Fuchs North America Director of Supply Chain
- Sarasota Grad Dr. John Meyer Named President of Hodges University
Click here for more Argosy University In the News Articles.
Georgia professor offers advice on finding the right therapist
Date: November 26, 2014