Jeffrey Binder, a professor of psychology at the Georgia School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, lends his expert advice on finding the right therapist. He suggests relying on word of mouth from trusted family member or friend.
In The News
- Professor Sharpless Lectures in Bulgaria
- Argosy University Professor Discusses Story Behind a Nightmare on Elm Street
- Argosy University Faculty Members Discuss PTSD in Counseling Today
- Dr. Heather Welzant, vice president of academic affairs for Argosy University, Online Programs, recently co-authored an article around quality assurance in higher education.
- Northern Virginia’s Brian Sharpless Discusses Exploding Head Syndrome
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Georgia professor offers advice on finding the right therapist
November 26, 2014