On January 23, Professor Kevin Mohr and Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen (Class of 1988 | Hall of Fame | Dean's Counselor) joined with Western State alumna and former adjunct professor, Marla Merhab Robinson (Class of 1987 | Dean's Counselor), to present a legal education program at the Orange County Bar Association offices on the Practical and Ethical Issues of Both the Unanticipated and Planned Closures of a Law Practice. The program was completely sold out, reflecting the importance of the topics addressed to a profession confronting the aging and retirement of the Baby Boomer generation. The program has been recorded so that lawyers unable to attend in-person can view and make use of the important guidance provided.
Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University, Atlanta Nursing Program Granted Accreditation
- Kevin Mohr Appointed to Task Force on Access Through Innovation of Legal Services
- Jennifer Koh Speaks on Panel about Implicit Bias
- Professor Neil Pedersen Speaks at California Lawyers Association Annual Conference
- Phoenix President Speaks to Imagine Schools
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Western State Professors and Alumni Present on Practical and Ethical Issues of Both the Unanticipated and Planned Closures of a Law Practice
January 23, 2018