On January 23, Professor Kevin Mohr and Adjunct Professor Neil Pedersen (Class of 1988 | Hall of Fame | Dean's Counselor) joined with Western State alumna and former adjunct professor, Marla Merhab Robinson (Class of 1987 | Dean's Counselor), to present a legal education program at the Orange County Bar Association offices on the Practical and Ethical Issues of Both the Unanticipated and Planned Closures of a Law Practice. The program was completely sold out, reflecting the importance of the topics addressed to a profession confronting the aging and retirement of the Baby Boomer generation. The program has been recorded so that lawyers unable to attend in-person can view and make use of the important guidance provided.
Latest Press Releases
- Monica Todd Presents at Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference
- Dr. Sheila Yarbrough Named to National Board of NAAAS
- Atlanta’s Dr. Sharon Campbell’s Nonprofit Awards High School Scholarships
- Western State Students Recognize Kevin Mohr, Elizabeth Jones, Cheyanna Jaffke and Sarah Eggleston with 2018 End-of-Year Awards
- Jennifer Koh Serves as Amicus Counsel in Published Ninth Circuit Decision on Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Western State Professors and Alumni Present on Practical and Ethical Issues of Both the Unanticipated and Planned Closures of a Law Practice
Date: January 23, 2018