Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and Best Buy Announce Partnership to Advance Education and Training for Best Buy Employees
- Twin Cities Dental Hygiene Team Participates in Jamaican Mission
- Dallas School Provides Insight Into Histotechnology Careers
- Eunice Park Published in OC Lawyer on Carpenter and the Fourth Amendment
- Dallas Student Earns First Place in Student Slide Competition
Click here for more Press Release articles.
Yolanda Torres Appointed to OCBA Board of Directors, Elected OCHBA President
Date: December 13, 2017
Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Yolanda Victoria Torres, who teaches family law, has been appointed by the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA) to serve a 3-year term on its Board of Directors commencing January 2018. She also was elected to serve as the President-Elect for the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association (OCHBA), commencing January 2018, and in January 2019, she will serve as its President. Professor Torres hopes to see the OCBA and OCHBA help promote diversity in the legal profession, particularly the bench; continue mentoring students at local law schools like Western State; and connect with affiliate bar associations.