Latest Press Releases
- Orange County Students Present Doctoral Research Projects at APS Conference
- Sarasota’s Angela Brinton Holds Suicide Prevention Workshop for Students
- Chicago’s Dr. Neal Rubin re-elected to the APA Council of Representatives
- Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Tampa Children, Couples, and Families Conference
- Neil Gotanda Honored as Outstanding Activist-Teacher-Scholar at 2018 Joint Conference of NEPOC and CAPALF
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Yolanda Torres Appointed to OCBA Board of Directors, Elected OCHBA President
December 13, 2017
Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Yolanda Victoria Torres, who teaches family law, has been appointed by the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA) to serve a 3-year term on its Board of Directors commencing January 2018. She also was elected to serve as the President-Elect for the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association (OCHBA), commencing January 2018, and in January 2019, she will serve as its President. Professor Torres hopes to see the OCBA and OCHBA help promote diversity in the legal profession, particularly the bench; continue mentoring students at local law schools like Western State; and connect with affiliate bar associations.