Latest Press Releases
- Argosy University and the Los Angeles Chargers Team Up to Award Scholarships to Military Service Members
- Jennifer Koh Co-Authors Amicus Brief for Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Support of Rehearing En Banc on Constitutionality of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University Announces Continued Grant of Accreditation
- Argosy University, Phoenix is proud to partner with the Suicide Prevention Resource Center in hosting a presentation entitled: “NAMI In Our Own Voice, living with mental illness.”
- Alexandra Davis, an accomplished student veteran at Argosy University, Hawaii was just awarded the Raytheon Patriot Scholarship
Click here to return to the Argosy University newsroom.
Yolanda Torres Appointed to OCBA Board of Directors, Elected OCHBA President
December 13, 2017
Western State College of Law at Argosy University Adjunct Professor Yolanda Victoria Torres, who teaches family law, has been appointed by the Orange County Bar Association (OCBA) to serve a 3-year term on its Board of Directors commencing January 2018. She also was elected to serve as the President-Elect for the Orange County Hispanic Bar Association (OCHBA), commencing January 2018, and in January 2019, she will serve as its President. Professor Torres hopes to see the OCBA and OCHBA help promote diversity in the legal profession, particularly the bench; continue mentoring students at local law schools like Western State; and connect with affiliate bar associations.