Choose Sunny Sarasota as the Backdrop to Your Educational Future
Argosy University, Sarasota is located at the southern tip of the Tampa Bay Area, near the intersection of 17th Street and Honore Avenue—easily accessible from I-75. Sunshine and recreational opportunities attract students to the Sarasota region, home to nearly 53,000 people.
Argosy University, Sarasota offers program areas ranging from School Psychology to Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Criminal Justice, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules. “The faculty want you to be successful,” said Dr. Carol Probstfeld, who in 2005 earned a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership from the school.
Once admitted to the Sarasota campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Students in Sarasota have access to all kinds of activities to enhance their college experience. Known for its historic buildings, Sarasota is popular with tourists for its beach proximity and recreation including sport fishing, an energetic theater community, and a popular film festival. Cultural opportunities include the Sarasota Ballet, Sarasota Opera, Asolo Repertory Theater, and Ringling International Arts Festival.
Sports fans travel to nearby Tampa Bay to see the Buccaneers, Rays, and Lightning. Baseball spring training at Sarasota’s Ed Smith Stadium also attracts fans from across the country who are looking for a jump-start on the summer baseball season.
Click on the links below to discover the academic programs that Argosy University, Sarasota offers. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 5250 17th Street, Sarasota, FL 34235.
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- School Psychology (EdS) Education Specialist
- School Psychology – Non – Certification program (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- School Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.