Earn Your Degree in a Culturally Diverse & Growing City at Argosy University, Atlanta
Argosy University, Atlanta is located within a vibrant city that’s an eclectic mix of tree-lined neighborhoods and high-rise condos and skyscrapers. Students come to the school to study subjects ranging from Business Administration to Nursing, Clinical Psychology, Information Technology, Organizational Leadership, Human Resource Management, Public Health, and Criminal Justice. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which provides resources to support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The instructors in Atlanta are professionals in their field and encourage students to achieve their school and career goals. Phyllis Verdell, who in 2015 earned a Doctor of Education in Teaching and Learning from Argosy University, Atlanta says that the “faculty and staff were very helpful and flexible with the working students' schedules. They were very supportive in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I was so blessed to have been in a school where the professors understand the demands on students who have a full-time job and a full-time life outside of college,” she said.
Atlanta is a prominent business center with major employers including The Coca-Cola Company, CNN-Time Warner, Home Depot, Delta Air Lines, AT&T, and Georgia Pacific. The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce states that 25 companies in the Fortune 500 are based within the city. With such a large variety of potential careers in Atlanta, students may take advantage of internship opportunities with these companies to build experience in their field of study.
The largest city in Georgia, Atlanta is the birthplace of Martin Luther
King, Jr. and welcomed people from across the world in the 1996 Centennial
Olympic Games. Atlanta is known for its park-like environment, leading to
its nickname of the “city in a forest.”
Living in Atlanta has its perks: Sports fans can follow Atlanta teams including the Braves, Hawks, and Falcons. And cultural outings include visits to the Atlanta Opera, Atlanta Ballet, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and Alliance Theatre. The city’s High Museum of Art is one of the most visited museums in the world according to The Art Newspaper. And Atlanta is fast becoming known for its eclectic restaurant scene.
Going to college in Atlanta can be a valuable and rewarding experience. So take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Atlanta has to offer. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 980 Hammond Drive, Suite 100 in Atlanta.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Health Services Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, 980 Hammond Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30328 © 2017 Argosy University. All rights reserved. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.