Earn Your Degree in a Young and Green City—Denver, Colorado
Argosy University, Denver provides students the opportunity to earn a degree while surrounded by beautiful mountains within a young, progressive city. The school is located within walking distance of Hutchinson Park and is a short distance from the expansive Cherry Creek State Park.
Argosy University, Denver offers subjects ranging from Business Administration to Psychology, Health Services Management, Nursing, Marriage & Family Therapy, and Criminal Justice. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The instructors in Denver guide students and push them to reach their potential. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepares them for a career after graduation. Graduate Stacy Hall, who in earned a Master of Arts in Education in Educational Administration from the school in 2015, said, “[At Argosy University, Denver, we had guest speakers, providing us with the] opportunity to learn what they have learned, and get some of the bumps out of the road right away. We didn’t have to learn them on our own, that was amazing.”
Argosy University, Denver is located in one of the fastest growing cities in the country, according to NBC in Denver , with abundant cultural, recreational and natural resources. Founded in 1858 as a gold mining camp, Denver is located at the base of the majestic Rocky Mountains, 5,280 feet above sea level—exactly one mile high. It is a clean, young, and green city with over 200 parks, 650 miles of bike and pedestrian trails, and dozens of tree-lined boulevards.
Denver boasts 300 days of annual sunshine and brilliant blue skies. It also has enviable mountain views. The city is home to three new sports stadiums and more than 300 restaurants. Visitors enjoy perusing the restored historic district, a large collection of museums, and a variety of galleries and shopping.
The city is home to the second largest performing arts center in the nation—it even has a unique downtown amusement park. There are also numerous job opportunities for students in Denver.
Take advantage of the opportunities that Argosy University, Denver and the city gives to students—from outdoor activities to downtown internships. Take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Denver has to offer. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 7600 E. Eastman Avenue, Denver, CO 80231
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Marriage & Family Therapy (DMFT) Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Health Services Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.