Earn Your Degree in Sunny San Diego, a Region Known as the “Smithsonian of the West”
Students attend Argosy University, San Diego for both its academic programs the city’s metropolitan lifestyle, consistently pleasant weather, and an abundance of outdoor activities. San Diego is California’s second largest city, with so many arts amenities that it’s known as the “Smithsonian of the West.” Argosy University, San Diego is conveniently located just north of the I-8 and route 163 interchange.
The university offers program areas ranging from Business Administration to Forensic Psychology, Organizational Leadership, Human Resource Management, Criminal Justice, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules. “I chose Argosy University, San Diego because of its structured program, testimonials, and ability to work with students who have busy lives and schedules,” said Carla Ramirez. “In addition, I’d heard that Argosy University had amazing professors who were clinicians and active in the community.” Ramirez earned a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from the school in 2011.
Once admitted to the San Diego campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Located in Southern California, Argosy University, San Diego is within a two-hour drive from plenty of activities. Students can enjoy mountains, the desert, Los Angeles, or Mexico. Surfing, water sports, tennis, golf, jogging, mountain biking, and many other outdoor activities may be pursued year-round in the city’s warm climate.
San Diego offers many regional shopping centers, as well as dining and destination spots such as the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Seaport Village, Old Town, Horton Plaza, the Gas Lamp District, and La Jolla. The opera, symphony, and live theater district attract the city’s creative artists while designers and media artists flock to the annual Comic-Con event. Sports enthusiasts cheer on the Padres and NCAA teams from San Diego State University.
Argosy University, San Diego can be the next step in your educational and professional goals. Click through on the links below to learn more the programs offered. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 1615 Murray Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.