Earn Your Degree in the Crossroads of the West—Salt Lake City
Argosy University, Salt Lake City is conveniently located in Draper, Utah, nestled in the Wasatch Mountains. The school is 20 miles south of all that Salt Lake City has to offer, and is located in a community with many hospitals, schools, clinics, and social service agencies that provide students with the opportunity to gain work experience while earning a degree.
Argosy University, Salt Lake City offers program areas ranging from Business Administration to Public Health, Advanced Educational Administration, Human Resource Management, Criminal Justice, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the Salt Lake City campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The Salt Lake City region, which includes Draper, is known as the “Crossroads of the West.” The city is the most populous city in Utah and is the state’s political, economic, and cultural center. Salt Lake City gained international prominence as the host of the 2002 Winter Olympics. It’s also known for its namesake, the Great Salt Lake, an “inland sea.”
The region’s major industries today include government, trade, transportation, tourism, utilities, and professional and business services. College students in Salt Lake City can enjoy year-round recreation, from hiking in summer to skiing in winter. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is based here, as well as the Utah Symphony Orchestra and Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center. Sports enthusiasts follow the Utah Jazz basketball team and professional soccer’s Real Salt Lake.
Read the list of programs below that Argosy University, Salt Lake City has to offer. Then click through on the links below to learn more about how the school can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 121 Election Rd. Suite 300, Draper, UT 84020.
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Marriage & Family Therapy (DMFT) Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- School Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.