Earn Your Degree in the Heart of the City at Argosy University, Chicago
Argosy University, Chicago is located in the heart of the Windy City, within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, cultural spots, and entertainment venues. Students who come to get degrees in Chicago can study subjects ranging from Business Administration to Sports-Exercise Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Information Technology, Organizational Leadership, Management, and Criminal Justice. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which provides resources to support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The professors in Chicago are experts in their fields and encourage students to achieve their school and career goals. Dr. David F. Tharp, a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Air Force Reserve who earned a Doctorate of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from Argosy University, Chicago in 2000, says that his instructors prepared him well for his career. “The professors were all very good in clinical abilities. I graduated top of my class as 2000 Doctoral Graduate of the year.”
Students will never be bored living in Chicago, as it is the third largest city in the United States and is a hub for business, industry, and the arts. The city is located along Lake Michigan and boasts 29 miles of lakefront that includes shops, condos, and parks. While many know about Chicago’s deep dish pizza and sports teams, the city is also renowned for its upscale dining and ethnic restaurants that reflect the region’s diverse cultural history. Chicago’s neighborhoods include Mexican American, Greektown, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Little Vietnam.
Cultural appreciation is also evident in the large murals that exist throughout the city—and in the numerous theaters within the city that showcase ballet and music including blues and jazz.
Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the city’s warm summers by visiting Lincoln Park and the Lincoln Park Conservatory or by relaxing beachside to Lake Michigan. The city is also a popular location for movie and television shows to film.
The city’s sports teams, the Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, and Chicago Bulls, have a loyal fan base. And the city’s extensive transportation system helps employees commute to the area’s largest employers including Archer Daniels Midland Co., Boeing Co., Walgreen, Caterpillar, and Abbott Laboratories. Chicago’s advertising agencies, Ogilvy & Mather, Leo Burnett, Cramer Krasselt, and J. Walter Thompson handle some of the largest advertising clients in the world.
Going to college in Chicago can be a valuable and worthwhile experience. So take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Chicago has to offer. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 225 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Community Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by
school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to
residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, 225 North Michigan Avenue,
Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601 © 2017 Argosy University. All rights
reserved. Our email address is email@example.com.
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.