Earn Your Higher Ed Degree in the Nation’s Capital
Students at Argosy University, Northern Virginia in Arlington, Virginia take advantage of all that Washington, D.C. has to offer—from the Smithsonian Institution, which includes numerous museums, to the National Portrait Gallery and National Museum of African Art. The area’s rich cultural mix earned the D.C. metropolitan area the nickname “the melting pot.”
Argosy University, Northern Virginia offers program areas ranging from Clinical Psychology to Human Resource Management, Higher and Postsecondary Education, Human Services, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules—and advance in their professional careers. “I wanted to be able to complete my degree while still having time for my family and work. Argosy University's blended schedule seemed to fit what I was looking for perfectly,” said Mike Harvey, who in 2012 earned a Master of Arts in Community Counseling from the school.
Once admitted to the Northern Virginia campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Arlington is known as the home of the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery. But Arlington also has a culturally and ethnically diverse population that offers great variety in cuisine, cultural events, and shopping. There's also an extensive county park system with more than 80 miles of bicycle and jogging trails.
Regional destinations include the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam and Korean War memorials, and the Capitol Building. Bus, train, and walking tours are offered to guide you through the city, and when you get hungry, there’s cuisine from every corner of the earth to choose from.
College students in Washington D.C. also enjoy watching the area’s professional sports teams, theatrical and musical entertainment, beautiful parks, and cultural events.
Click on the links below to learn more about Argosy University, Northern Virginia’s academic programs. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 1550 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22209.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology/Psychophysiology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.