Earn Your Undergraduate or Advanced Degree in the Trendy San Francisco Bay Region
Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area is located in the East Bay town of Alameda, an easy commute for students via highway or public transportation. Alameda is just outside the bustle of downtown San Francisco and boasts onsite parking and easy access to restaurants and Bay Front Park.
The university offers program areas ranging from Advanced Educational Administration to Clinical Psychology, Health Services Management, Sport-Exercise Psychology, Criminal Justice, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules. The instructors are professionals who bring real-world experience into the classroom. “My strong relationship with my advisor profoundly impacted my academic life and career,” said Sarah Ferraro Cunningham, who in 2009 earned a Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | San Francisco Bay Area.
Once admitted to the San Francisco Bay Area campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Nearby San Francisco is a popular tourist destination, with historical architecture and a beautiful skyline. Popular parts of the city include Little Italy, Chinatown, the Mission District, Telegraph Hill, and Haight-Ashbury—an area forever associated with the 1960s hippie culture. The city enjoys a cool climate year-round, with temperatures around 60 degrees. San Francisco has more than 200 miles of bike paths, as well as numerous public tennis facilities and outdoor parks with views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
College students in San Francisco have access to a wide array of things to do. Cultural amenities include The War Memorial and Performing Arts Center, The War Memorial Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, and The Fillmore. At these locations, students take in performances by the city’s opera, ballet, symphony, and other performing arts organizations. Museums include The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, and the Asian Art Museum. Sports fans enjoy following the Giants and 49ers. And running enthusiasts take part in the yearly Bay to Breakers race, known for its colorful costumes.
Check out all that Argosy University, San Francisco Bay Area has to offer by clicking on the links below to learn about our academic programs. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 1005 Atlantic Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Health Services Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.