Further Your Education at our Coastal Orange County Campus
Students attending Argosy University, Orange County are in close proximity to all the Southern California region has to offer. Most people think of beaches when they think of California, and Orange County does not disappoint with 42 miles of beautiful Pacific Ocean coastline. Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano, and Newport Beach are known the world over and Huntington Beach is internationally known as "Surf City, USA."
Argosy University, Orange County offers programs ranging from Business Administration to Clinical Psychology, Sport-Exercise Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Orange County is home to famous attractions including Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. Cultural events include the annual Laguna Beach Festival of Arts/Pageant of the Masters, as well as Broadway-quality entertainment at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. Orange County has numerous arts venues, museums, concerts, and theatres. Wilderness and mountain parks are minutes away for camping, hiking and biking. All of this with a mild climate boasting more than 250 sunny days a year.
Students at Argosy University, Orange County can thrive in a region that mixes a beach lifestyle with opportunities to grow academically. Take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Orange County has to offer. Then click through on the links below to learn more about the programs offered and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 601 South Lewis Street in Orange, California.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Counseling Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.