Go to College in the Entertainment Capital of the World at Argosy University, Los Angeles
Talk about convenient. Argosy University, Los Angeles is located close to the Los Angeles International Airport and the Pacific Ocean, near the interchange between I-405 and I-105. Los Angeles is not only the arts and entertainment capital of the world, it’s also the second most populous city in the United States. You’ll enjoy the average annual temperature of 74 degrees and quick access to food, fashion, architecture, entertainment, and culture.
Argosy University, Los Angeles offers program areas including Business Administration, Counseling Psychology, Educational Leadership, Forensic Psychology, Public Health, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, and Human Resource Management. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted, students have access to the Argosy University, Los Angeles library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Professional instructors in Los Angeles bring experience into the classroom, encouraging students to reach their potential. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepares them for a career after graduation. Mark Steele, a United States Air Force veteran who earned a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts from the school in 2017 says, “With my degree, I feel as though I can hold my own with anyone. It has raised my self-esteem many times over.”
Living in Los Angeles means easy access to museums and galleries, including The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, The Museum of Contemporary Art, The J. Paul Getty Museum, and The Norton Simon Museum. Music and theater may be enjoyed under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl or the Greek Theatre, or inside at the Music Center or Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
There are many Los Angeles entertainment industry giants, such as Disney/Capital Cities, ABC, CBS Television City, Paramount, Columbia, and Universal Studios, as well as many advertising agencies, famous restaurants, and trendy boutiques. Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood provide a break from the city scene. Los Angeles sports fans follow the Clippers, Dodgers, Galaxy, Kings, and Lakers.
Choosing where and what you study is a big decision. Look through the
opportunities available at Argosy University—Los Angeles. Then click
through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help
you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to
an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can
also stop by the school: 5230 Pacific Concourse Drive, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.