Grow Academically in Sun-Filled, Culturally-Diverse Phoenix
Students choose to further their education at Argosy University, Phoenix because of the school’s academic programs and the many opportunities to unwind after class is done. Home to more than a million people, Phoenix is home to comedy and music clubs as well as the Phoenix Art Museum, the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra Hall, and many Arizona theater companies.
Argosy University, Phoenix offers program areas ranging from Business Administration to Clinical Psychology , School Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the Phoenix campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Going to college in Phoenix, AZ can be an enriching experience both in and out of the classroom. With strong old west, Native American, and Mexican influences, Phoenix offers sun-filled days and abundant nightlife. Phoenix is a high-tech and manufacturing center that’s surrounded by majestic mountain ranges and near to the Grand Canyon. Sports enthusiasts follow the Diamondbacks, Suns, Cardinals, and Coyotes.
Take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Phoenix has to offer. Then click through on the links below to learn more about the programs offered and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 2233 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021.
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdS) Education Specialist
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- School Psychology (EdS) Education Specialist
- School Psychology – Certification program (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- School Psychology – Non – Certification program (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.