Grow Academically in the Heart of the South—Dallas, Texas
Argosy University, Dallas allows students to earn a degree while experiencing the charm and atmosphere that the Lone Star State is known for. The school is located in the inner-ring Dallas suburb of Farmer’s Branch, which boasts over 3,00 companies and 250 corporate headquarters.
Argosy University, Dallas offers subjects ranging from Business Administration to Public Health, Information Technology, Nursing, Histotechnology, Criminal Justice, and Educational Administration. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The professional instructors in Dallas encourage students to achieve their school and career goals. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepares them for a career after graduation.
Argosy University, Dallas is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, which offers a diverse range of cultural and recreational activities, including the Dallas Symphony, Mesquite Rodeo, Six Flags, Lone Star Park, and concerts in the West End. Sports fans enjoy following the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, and FC Dallas. There are so many things to do in Dallas, so students will never be bored!
Affectionately known as “Big D”, Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States. It’s a city that enjoys sharing its personal warmth with all who visit, live, and work there. The city of Dallas encompasses 384 square miles of rolling prairie, with native pecan, cottonwood, and oak trees located along the Trinity River. Large regional employers and companies in Dallas include AT&T, Dean Foods, Texas Instruments, Southwest Airlines, Atmos Energy, and Holly Frontier Corporation. Dallas is also home to the Arts District, where the Dallas Museum of Art, Morton H. Myerson Symphony Center, The Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art, the Nasher Sculpture Center, and The Dallas Children’s Theater.
Starting your educational experience—or building upon it—can be a valuable and rewarding experience. So take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Dallas has to offer. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 5001 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Heritage Square, Farmers Branch, TX 75244.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- School Psychology (EdS) Education Specialist
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Educational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Teaching & Learning: Integrated Concentration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Medical Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Histotechnology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Argosy University, 5001 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Heritage Square, Dallas, TX 75244 © 2017 Argosy University. All rights reserved. Our email address is email@example.com.
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.