#IAmArgosy Photo Contest | Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Show us your version of how you represent Argosy University! Whether it be a picture of your study space, you in your favorite Argosy swag, family, friends, portrait, landscapes etc… Get creative!
Details: Must follow ALL of the below to be considered/win
· Photo submission must be uploaded on your Instagram page, no other social media channel posts will be considered.
· You must be a follower of the @argosyuniversity Instagram page.
· ONE photo submission per current student or alumni.
· Post the photo to your Instagram page and TAG @argosyuniversity so we can view it. If you do not tag @argosyuniversity, we will not be alerted of your submission and your submission will not be entered in the contest.
· Please include in your post: your name as you were registered under as a student, so we can verify your enrollment / alumni status, a description of what is going on / who is on the photo, and your best #IAmArgosy statement – how do you represent and/or use what you learned / experienced at Argosy University on a daily basis.
· Your confirmation that your photo submission was entered into the contest will be Argosy University’s Instagram page “liking” your photo.
· One current student AND one alumni will be chosen as winners. Argosy University Social Media staff will select as winners the two photos (one current student and one alumna) that best encompasses Argosy University's spirit.
· Each winner will win an Argosy satchel bag and an Argosy tumbler cup.
· All photos must be posted before 3/31/17, 11:59pm EST to be considered for the contest.
· Winners will be announced on 4/4/17 via Argosy University Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and the AU Blog – as well as a direct message via Instagram to you personally if you are selected as a winner.
· Your submission gives Argosy University the right to use and / or repost your image on its social media channels and websites, as well as contact you via private message for questions and to alert the winners.