Inpire, Motivate, Connect - Share Your Story
The Argosy University community is rich with variety! All of our students and alumni have a unique story. Whether it’s where you come from, what made online school the right choice for you, how you motivated yourself to keep going, how your life has changed since you graduated – everyone has a story to tell!
We want you to share your experience with our community to inspire future students, motivate current students and connect with one another!
To join in the conversation:
- Record a video. Use your webcam, cell phone, or camcorder and tell us about your experience at Argosy University. Make sure to keep it under 3 minutes!
- Submit your video and completed release form here.
- Then, connect with other students by posting your video to your Connections page and/or Facebook page (don’t forget to tag AuCampusCommon).
- We will use your video to motivate students in workshops, webinars, and, if selected, we will post it on our YouTube channel!
Some helpful tips:
- Make sure to say “Argosy University” at some point in your video.
- Talk about what brought you to Argosy University, what your favorite experiences have been here and include advice you have for future students.
- Discuss your future plans or how your life/career was positively affected after graduating from Argosy University.
We can’t wait to see your videos and to share them with the Argosy University community!