“Music City USA” Can be the Backdrop for Your Education
Students attending Argosy University, Nashville can earn a degree in Tennessee’s capital, located on the scenic Cumberland River. In addition to the notoriety that comes with being called “Music City USA,” Nashville is home to many museums and galleries including the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. The city’s Centennial Park, with its full-sized replica of The Parthenon, offers 132 beautiful acres of green space.
Argosy University, Nashville offers programs ranging from Business Administration to Psychology, Human Resource Management, Public Health, Information Technology, and Organizational Leadership. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the Nashville campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Argosy University, Nashville’s instructors guide students and push them to reach their potential. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepare them for a career after graduation.
Nashville’s grand classical-style buildings and the famous Grand Ole Opry are popular destinations. The city also is home to the Tennessee Titans football team, Nashville Predators hockey team, Tennessee Repertory Theatre, Nashville Children's Theatre, the Nashville Opera, and the Nashville Ballet. The Nashville Symphony Orchestra performs regularly at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
Tennessee college students have access to major employers in the region, including Vanderbilt University and Medical Center, Nissan North American, Randstad Staffing, HCA Holdings Incorporated, Electrolux Home Products, and Kroger Company.
Educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities abound for students at Argosy University, Nashville. Take a look at all of the degrees that Argosy University, Nashville has to offer. Then click through on the links below to learn more about the programs offered and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 100 Centerview Drive, Suite 225 in Nashville.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Pastoral Community Counseling (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.