Need Assistance for Your Next Career Move?
As a student at Argosy University, you have access to a wide variety of career resources in the Campus Common at no additional charge. Check out what we have to offer and how these career tools can help you make your next big career move!
Career Research Guide
• Find in-depth and up-to-date news on industries and careers.
• See reviews and rankings of companies and internship programs.
• Download comprehensive Career Guides and get up to 300 pages of information on employers, what you’ll need to be hired, and the current and future state of careers in specific fields.
• Follow helpful blogs with advice from industry experts.
• Get insight on organizations from current employees.
• Read articles and guides on interviewing, resumes, internships, starting a new career and more.
• Build your resume from over 100 different formats and over 1 million styles.
• Access professional resume samples, organized by industry and experience level.
• Practice your interview skills by responding to pre-recorded questions.
• Record the interview using a web cam.
• Immediately access and watch your interview to see how you did.
• Send your interview to advisors, instructors or helpful friends and family for additional feedback.
Job Search Guide
• Search, select and store job listings.
• Get up-to-date contact information for millions of companies.
• Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
• Record, save and store your correspondence history.
• Easily create and save resumes and cover letters to access, print or email.
Try These Career Tools Today!
To access these resources, visit this Campus Common page today. Or, when you're already in the Campus Common, from the Student Services dropdown menu, select Career Resources. Learn more about the Office of Career Services here.