Institutional Grant Opportunity
Argosy University, Online Programs is proud to announce a $1500 institutional grant opportunity for new undergraduate students!
The Making Credits Count grant is available to students who:
• Transfer in 12 or more credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher at the end of their first 12 credit payment period
• Begin classes on or after March 7, 2013
• Maintain continuous enrollment with no breaks throughout their first payment period
• Have a completed Financial Aid Application on file
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact the Admissions Department at 480-327-1371 or toll-free at 1-866-4 Argosy, option 3. Alternatively, prospective students can request information here.
Please note: The Making Credits Count grant cannot be use to produce a stipend.