Pursue Your Degree in the Land of 10,000 Lakes
Argosy University, Twin Cities is located in Eagan, Minnesota, just miles from the airport and Mall of America. The school is only 25 minutes from Minneapolis and 20 minutes from St. Paul, providing for an easy commute to two centers for internship and employment opportunities.
Argosy University, Twin Cities offers program areas ranging from Clinical Psychology to Business Administration, Marriage & Family Therapy, Nursing, and Veterinary Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules—and advance in their professional careers. “Argosy University, Twin Cities prepared me for the different roles of a clinical psychologist, making me a [strong] candidate for jobs that I applied for,” said Dr. Macarena Corral. “The rigorous curriculum also helped with my preparation for the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) licensing exam, which I passed on the first try.” Corral earned a Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University in 2010.
Once admitted to the Twin Cities campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
Students choose to live in the Twin Cities region because of its cultural and outdoor activities. Four major art museums, two orchestras, a regional theater, Sculpture Garden, Winter Carnival, and Renaissance Festival are just some of the options available for students. In nearby Bloomington is the Mall of America, the country's largest shopping complex. The mall's centerpiece, Nickelodeon Universe, is a massive indoor family theme park.
Minnesota is also known for its lakes, and Minneapolis has both a river and 20 lakes nearby. More than 150 city parks are accessible for hiking, biking, and skating. In warmer months, students visit the beaches of Lake Calhoun, while in winter they enjoy ice skating, ice fishing, snowmobiling, and skiing.
Learn more about Argosy University, Twin Cities’ academic programs by clicking on the links below. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 1515 Central Parkway, Twin Cities, MN 55121.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Marriage & Family Therapy (DMFT) Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Health Services Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Medical Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Dental Hygiene (AS) Associate of Science
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound) (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Histotechnology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
- Radiation Therapy (AS) Associate of Science
- Radiologic Technology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Veterinary Technology (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.
Argosy University, Salt Lake City does not guarantee third-party certification/licensure. Outside agencies control the requirements for taking and passing certification/licensing exams and are subject to change without notice to Argosy University.