Study for Your Degree—With Bonus Ocean Views—in the Culturally Diverse City of Honolulu
Argosy University, Hawaii allows students to earn a degree in three convenient locations within the Aloha state. The main campus is located in downtown Honolulu on the island of Oahu. Additional campuses are located on Maui and in the city of Hilo, Hawaii.
Argosy University, Hawaii offers program areas ranging from Business Administration to Clinical Psychology, Organizational Leadership, Human Services, Marriage & Family Therapy, Criminal Justice, and Nursing. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
Once admitted to the university, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The professional instructors in Hawaii encourage students to reach their potential. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepares them for a career after graduation. And with campuses on three islands, getting an education from Argosy University, Hawaii is convenient for recent high school graduates and seasoned professionals living and working in the Pacific Rim.
According to graduate Don Pedro, who in 2004 earned a Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from the school, “the faculty [at Argosy University] were invested in my learning. They were always there to guide and challenge me to engage in critical thinking that allowed me to grow both professionally and personally.”
Honolulu is the governmental and financial center of Hawaii, and home to corporate headquarters for Hawaii Pacific Health, Hawaiian Electric Services, Hawaii Airlines, Island Air, and Aloha Air Cargo. This provides a tremendous amount of career opportunities for students in Hawaii.
Students going to school in Hawaii will never be bored. Along with abundant beaches and warm temperatures that stay in the 80s and 90s year-round, Honolulu boasts cultural attractions including the Bishop Museum, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Foster Botanical Garden, Honolulu Symphony, Honolulu Museum of Art, and Hawaii 'Theatre' - and to mention the obvious, the beautiful abundance of beaches and the relaxing beach lifestyle.
Preparing for your career is a commitment—and a valuable, rewarding experience. Review the degrees that Argosy University, Hawaii has to offer. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our Honolulu address is Argosy University, 1001 Bishop Street, Suite 400, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Teaching & Learning: Integrated Concentration (MAEd) Master of Arts In Education
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Nursing (BSN) Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.