Sunshine and Cultural Amenities Attract Students to the Tampa Bay Area
Students attend Argosy University, Tampa for the school’s academic programs and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico coastline, Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, and Lowry Park Zoo.
Argosy University, Tampa offers program areas ranging from Clinical Psychology to Business Administration, Marriage & Family Therapy, Criminal Justice, and Information Technology. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules. “I found the faculty and staff to be really supportive and encouraging of my endeavors,” said Dr. Nekeshia Hammond, who in 2008 earned a Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from the Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University.
Once admitted to the Tampa, FL campus, students have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
One of the region’s most renowned museums is the Salvador Dali Museum, home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by the late Spanish surrealist. Tampa’s many theaters, symphony and dance performances, museums, and a diverse range of art galleries showcase some of the world’s most talented artists, actors, and musicians. Tampa college students enjoy visiting the Tampa Museum of Art, Museum of Science and Industry, St. Petersburg Museum of History, Florida International Museum, and Great Explorations: The Hands-On Museum.
Sports fans enjoy following the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Rays, and Lightning. The area is also known for its nightlife. Popular spots for nightlife include Channelside, Bay Street at International Plaza, and Ybor City, the center of the city’s music scene. When students are looking for a break, many choose to visit the region’s beautiful and inviting natural beaches, lakes, and rivers.
Learn more about Argosy University, Tampa’s academic programs by clicking on the links below. If you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or visit our admissions webpage. You can also stop by the school. Our address is 1403 North Howard Avenue, Tampa, FL 33607.
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Doctor of Psychology
- Counselor Education & Supervision (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Initial Educational Administration (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Curriculum and Instruction (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Educational Administration (MAEd) Master of Arts in Education
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Marriage & Family Therapy (MA) Master of Arts
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- School Counseling (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.