Support from Day One
At Argosy University, we understand that getting your degree takes time, effort and dedication, and we want to provide you with the support you need every step of the way.
That’s why from day one, you’ll have a Graduation Team—your Admissions Representative, Student Finance Counselor and Academic Counselor—here to help you. Each of these people will be dedicated to answering your questions, encouraging you and guiding you along your academic journey.
Let’s explore more how each of these people help put you on the path to academic and professional success.
• Work with you to identify a degree program
• Explain and walk you through each step of the admissions application
• Answer questions about the student experience
• Discuss and identify your strengths
• Help you navigate the Campus Common for the first time
• Develop a personalized student success plan
• Assist with online orientation and your first course
Student Finance Counselor
• Serve as your financial advisor through to graduation
• Present and explain options for paying for your education
• Answer questions about tuition, scholarships, finances and more
• Determine what payment plan may work best for you
• Walk you through necessary financial paperwork
• Answer questions about your degree program
• Guide you in creating a course schedule
• Find ways for you to fit classes into your busy schedule
• Make study plans to help ensure your academic success
• Support you after your first course through graduation