Work Toward Your Degree in Small-town Ontario, California—Still Just One Hour from City Life
Argosy University, Inland Empire’s location in palm tree-lined Ontario, California allows students to earn a degree in the Greater Los Angeles region—but outside of the big city. The school is within an easy drive of mountains, deserts, and Los Angeles or Mexico.
Argosy University, Inland Empire’s program areas range from Counseling Psychology to Educational Leadership, Higher and Postsecondary Education, Public Health, Sport-Exercise Psychology, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, and Business Administration. The school offers doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and associate’s degrees. Many programs have flexible learning formats that allow students to fit an education into their busy work and life schedules.
When going to college in Inland Empire, students will have access to the school’s library, which contains resources that support campus programs while encouraging life-long learning. The library maintains a specialized collection of books, scholarly journals, audiovisuals, reference materials, dissertations, and theses—reference materials that assist students at all levels of their education to grow academically and professionally. The library is also accessible online.
The instructors at Argosy, Inland Empire bring experience into the classroom, encouraging students to reach their potential. Students benefit from hands-on learning, internship opportunities, and group projects that prepares them for a career after graduation.
Jobs in the Inland Empire area are representative of the region’s strong manufacturing history. Top employers include the Ontario International Airport, Safariland, Sam’s Club Distribution Center, Target Distribution, and United Parcel Service. While the professional sports teams of Los Angeles are just over 30 miles away, those who prefer to stay in Ontario can watch indoor soccer and minor league hockey and basketball.
Choosing your course of study—and your location of study—is a big decision.
Look through the opportunities available at Argosy University—Inland
Empire. Then click through on the links to learn more about the programs
and how they can help you to achieve your educational and career goals. If
you’d like to talk to an admissions representative, call (855) 435-5334 or
visit our admissions webpage. You can
also stop by the school: 3401 Centre Lake Drive, Suite 200
Ontario, CA 91761.
- Business Administration (DBA) Doctor of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Educational Leadership (EdD) D octor of Education
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Organizational Leadership (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Teaching and Learning (EdD) Doctor of Education
- Business Administration (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration (with Concentrations) (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- Counseling Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Forensic Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Human Resource Management (MS) Master of Science
- Human Services (MS) Master of Science
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Management (MS) Master of Science
- Organizational Leadership (MS) Master of Science
- Public Health (MPH) Master of Public Health
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA) Master of Arts
- Business Administration (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Information Technology (BS) Bachelor of Science
- Liberal Arts (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Psychology (BA) Bachelor of Arts
- Business Administration (AS) Associate of Science
- Information Technology (AS) Associate of Science
- Psychology (AA) Associate of Arts
See auprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.