Argosy University, Online Programs introduces a new 30-credit Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree program, offered through our College of Business!
The MSM degree program is designed to prepare students to manage and lead organizations within the private, non-profit and public sectors.
The program features a focused, streamlined curriculum consisting of 10 courses, each lasting 5 weeks, and culminates in an applied capstone project that requires students to integrate and demonstrate proficiency in critical marketplace competencies aligned with Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Program Learning Outcomes
The MSM degree program has the following learning outcomes:
• Communication – Design and execute written and oral communication plans, using technology and research as appropriate, toward expressed business or organizational goals.
• Critical Thinking – Diagnose multiple facets of a given situation, evaluate available options and data, and make informed decisions that are based on sound theories and practices and are aligned with business goals.
• Ethics – Apply ethical principles, generally accepted business practices, and best-practice tools in making decisions about organizational policies, practices, or initiatives.
• Analysis and Integration – Analyze effectiveness of organizational practices in meeting organizational goals while considering interrelationships of the different dimensions of business and local, national, or global environments.
• Management – Implement and facilitate practices and systems that support the organizational mission and goals making optimal use of human and fiscal resources and promoting a motivating work environment where differences are valued.
To learn more about how you could earn a degree in as few as 12 months, visit the Master of Science in Management program page, or request more information here!
Interested in another business degree? Check out our full program offering in the College of Business here.