Argosy University cares about your continued success. That's why we provide an array of career services designed to assist you—whether you’re a student or a graduate—in developing your career plans and reaching your employment goals.
The Campus Common: Your one-stop resource for your career needs
The Campus Common, your student portal, is a one-stop resource for all of your career services needs. Here you’ll have 24/7 access to a variety of self-directed, web-based career resources and services that you can utilize whenever and wherever you need them. These resources are supported by Career Service advisors who will assist you in building relevant knowledge and skills for your job search and your career.
Online tools and resources for students and alumni include:
- Education and tools to assist you with networking, interviewing, resumes, and cover letters
- Convenient access to an online resume builder that has resume templates, examples, and tips that will help you construct an online and physical resume
- A job search engine that assists you in searching for jobs within your field of study
- Access to Argosy University's Worldwide Professionals Network hosted on LinkedIn, where you can network with other students and alumni, solicit career and job search advice, and contribute to field-related discussions
Log on to the Career Resources section of the Campus Common to take advantage of these resources today!
The Argosy University Career Services team
Argosy University's Career Services team is available to help both students and graduates reach career and employment goals. For general career-related support, contact your campus or graduation team for your Career Services Advisor’s contact information. Career Services Advisors are able to provide assistance with the following:
- Resume and cover letter critique and assistance
- Mock interviews
- Networking & job search advice
- Creating an online professional brand
- And more!
Argosy University is committed to helping students pursue their professional goals but does not guarantee employment following graduation.